My Halloween Bingo Card!

So this is what I did yesterday instead of adulting. I want to use books already in my physical or digital TBR, and I don't want to do any re-reads. The only category I'm stuck on is Creepy Carnivals, but I've got the rest of the month to dig through my uncatalogued books. If all else fails, I can use a Wild Card for that square.

Here's my tentative plan, subject to change depending on books available and my current mood when squares are called. (?)'s denote books I'm not 100% sure fit the criteria.

Dead Lands – Grave Peril by Jim Butcher

Genre Horror – Fellside by M.R. Carey

Genre Suspense – Prey by Michael Crichton (?)

13 – Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (Do I need to read Grisha trilogy first?)

Darkest London – What Angels Fear by C.S. Harris or A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab or Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch

Southern Gothic – Boy’s life by Robert R. McCammon

Cryptozoologist – Uprooted by Naomi Novik or His Majesty’s Dragon by Naomi Novik

Shifters – Beastly Bones by William Ritter

Modern Masters of Horror – The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes

Relics and Curiosities – Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman

Doomsday – Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel

Ghost Stories – Ghosts of Tsavo by Vered Ehsani

Amateur Sleuth – Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday or Murder on Cue by Jane Dentinger

Terror in a Small Town – Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie

Supernatural – The Rook by Daniel O’Malley or The Lemoncholy Life of Annie Aster by Scott Wilbanks or American Gods by Neil Gaiman

New Release – Dread Nation by Justina Ireland

Spellbound – Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett

Murder Most Foul – The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith or The Corpse Reader by Antonio Garrido

Country House Mystery – Crooked House by Agatha Christie (?)