Darth Pony's Halloween Bingo 2018 Tracking Post

Update 15/10: I'm sick again. Some sort of stomach bug. Symptoms include suddenly getting tired of light sabers and changing them all to porgs.

Update 14/10: BINGO #3! WOOOO!!!

Update 08/10: BINGO #2!!! :O

Update 06/10: BINGO!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!! :D :D :D

Update 30/9: Four possible near-bingos brewing. Wooo! TEN BOOKS READ THIS MONTH! WOOOOO! (I swear I don't say "wooo" this much in my everyday life. I don't think so, anyway...)

Update 28/9: I now have three rows that just need one square called to be bingo eligible. Wooo! Also, I've read NINE books this month?!? That's twice my average! Woooo!

Update 24/9: Hey, if Shifters gets called I'll actually have a bingo! Anticipation! Wooo!

Update 18/9: Thus far illness and insomnia have worked in my favor, but I'm pretty sure I can't keep this up indefinitely. Sooner or later I'm going to hit a wall and start wishing I wasn't quite so fond of longer novels. Oh well. In the meantime, four squares! Woo! Six books read! Wooo! Almost one whole row called! Woooo!

Update 11/9: Three squares! Wooo! I have no strategy! Woooo! XD

Update 09/9: I marked off my first square! Wooo!

Dead Lands – Grave Peril by Jim Butcher, read 14/9

Genre Horror –

Genre Suspense – Revenge of the Mantis by Vered Ehsani (Wild Card), called 28/9 - read 10/10

13 – The Ghost Bride by Yangsze Choo, called 08/10 - read 03/10

Darkest London – called 12/10

Southern Gothic – Boy’s Life by Robert R. McCammon, called 10/9 - read 30/8

Cryptozoologist – Uprooted by Naomi Novik, called 04/9 - read 08/9

Shifters – Beastly Bones by William Ritter, called 06/10 - read 24/9

A Grimm Tale – The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden, called 14/9 - read 22/9

Terrifying Women – Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, called 12/9 - read 18/9

Creepy Carnivals – The Automaton's Wife by Vered Ehsani (Wild Card), called 18/9 - read 09/10

Fear the Drowning Deep –

Free Space –

Diverse Voices – A Blade So Black by L.L. McKinney, called 22/9 - read 06/10

Modern Masters of Horror – The Shining Girls by Lauren Beukes, called 16/9 - read 26/9

Relics and Curiosities – Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman, called 20/9 - read 12/10

Doomsday – Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, called 04/10 - read 03/9

Ghost Stories – Ghosts of Tsavo by Vered Ehsani, called 02/10 - read 07/10

Amateur Sleuth – Murder On Cue by Jane Dentinger, called 26/9 - read 28/9

Terror in a Small Town – The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie, called 10/10 - read 14/10

Supernatural – called 30/9

New Release – Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, called 08/9 - read 11/9

Spellbound –

Murder Most Foul – First Hit of the Season by Jane Dentinger, called 24/9 - read 30/9

Country House Mystery –